Thank you for applying to Volunteer with us here in St. Joseph's Foundation. Please be advised that we reqiure two forms of I.D with Garda Vetting Applications.
Volunteers must be over 18. Transition year students may apply for Work experience through their schools insurance.
To become a volunteer with SJF & / or Liskennett Equine Therapy Centre you must;
- Compete an application form
- Meet for an interview (informal)
- Have Garda vetting / police clearance from any other country you have lived in
- Have referees complete 2 references
- Complete 6 HSE Land Certificates
- Complete Manual Handling training
- Complete a leading course if volunteering at Liskennett
Please note for Transition Year students; Your application must be receieved for your work experience placement 8 weeks prior to your start date. This is due to delays with Garda Vetting.
If you have any questions regarding Volunteering with St. Joseph's Foundation, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator.