We are delighted to welcome people who would like to get involved in any aspect of St. Joseph’s Foundation’s fundraising. YOU can decide on the level of involvement you would like.
The following is a brief outline of how you can help with some of our main forms of Fundraising.
We are delighted to be able to share that we now have our own online Fundraising Events platform. This means no more using other platforms for your Fundraising events and just using our website!
This will help us track our events and help reduce the fees that occur when using external Fundraising platforms e.g. Gofundme, idonate, justgiving etc.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Fundraising department: Susan Nolan - 063-21679
Just Click here:
The VHI Women's Mini-Marathon
Take part in the Women's Mini-Marathon and raise funds for St. Joseph's Foundation.
Visit https://www.vhiwomensminimarathon.ie/ for this years Marathon details.
If you want to take part in this event for St. Joseph's Foundation, we would love to hear from you. Contact the Fundraising Department on 063-21679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How You Can Get Involved In The Spring/Summer Fair
- Attending the meetings to organise the event (only two meetings held before and one after the event) OR
- Giving an hour or two on the day before the Spring/Summer Fair. This is a busy day involving Setting up of stalls, distributing goods to relevant stalls, putting up signs etc. OR
- Selling raffle cards in advance. OR
- Selling raffle cards on the street in Charleville town. (two hourly rota) OR
- Sourcing items for any of the stalls listed OR
- Helping with any of the stalls or activities on the day.
Facebook Donate Fundraisers
Enhance the lives of people supported by St. Joseph's Foundation by creating a Facebook Fundraiser.
Facebook makes it possible for you to support your favourite causes and charities by raising money online. It's so easy to do!
Raising funds on Facebook is safe and money is transferred automatically to St. Joseph's Foundation (with absolutely no handling fees for you or St. Joseph's Foundation). Every euro raised goes directly to enhancing the lives of over 1,400 children and adults supported by St. Joseph's Foundation from North Cork, South Limerick and parts of Kerry.
Setting up your own fundraiser for your birthday or an event is so simple. Click the below link to find out how: https://www.facebook.com/fund/SJFCharleville/
Here at St. Joseph'sFoundation, we support 1,400 children and adults with intellectual disabilities and /or autism, to live the life of their choice to their fullest potential.
Since 1968, our organisation has played a vital role in communities right across North Cork and South Limerick.
There are lots of ways to support St. Joseph's Foundation.Together, we will develop an engagement plan that best suits the needs of your business/company and staff.
Contact us to chat about the impact your business/company can have on the North Cork and South Limerick area by fundraising or working with us. Call our Fundraising Department on 063-21679 or email email@example.com
The Better Life Cycle
Visit the Better Life Cycle's Facebook page for details of the next cycle and follow along for updates.
- Become part of the organising group OR
- Help with publicising the event in your local area OR
- Sourcing sponsorship/raffle prizes etc OR
- Participating in the even on the day OR
- Encouraging your family & friends to participate OR
- Volunteer to help with the event on the day – stewarding etc
Set up a Fundraising Event
There are a number of events you can set up to help raise money for St. Joseph's Foundation. For advice on setting any of these events up please contact our Fundraising Department on 063-21679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fashion Shows: You can hold a fashion show with your school or club.
- Match Donations from your work place: Organise an event with your work colleagues.You can ask your employers to match or double the money raised at your event.
- Quiz Nights: You can hold a quiz night with your local pub or sporting club.
- Bag Packing: You can pack bags with your local sporting club or school at your local supermarket.
- Coffee Morning: Hold a coffee morning in your local community.
- Sponsored Cycle, Walk or Run
Helpful Tips when planning an Event
Remember the 6 W's
- When are you planning the event?
- Who will be coming?
- Why will they be interested?
- What will they be doing?
- Where will it take place?
- When is it happening?
Pick a fundraiser that you will enjoy organising and one that works for you, your school, your business/company, your workplace or local community.
We have lots of cool and different fundraising ideas but if have an idea for a unique and exciting event, tell us all about it! We love hearing new and fun ways to fundraise for St. Joseph's Foundation. Call our Fundraising Department on 063-21679 or email email@example.com