Leave a legacy, a gift of a lifetime
If you would like to make plans for a legacy gift to St. Joseph's Foundation, we would be pleased to provide you with detailed information about the ways your gift can make a real and lasting difference to the lives of our Service Users.
Our Promise to you:
- We understand that your loved ones come first, we respect that and we will never try to change your mind.
- We can provide you with a tour of our main campus on Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork and Liskennett Equine Therapy Centre, Granagh, Co. Limerick.
- This is your decision and we want you to make this decision without any added pressure.
- We promise to use your legacy gift wisely and effectively to improve the lives of others.
- We are always available on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- We promise to keep the details of your legacy private if you wish.
- If you specify in your will how and where you would like your gift to be used by St. Joseph's Foundation, we will always work to honour your wishes.
That’s a promise.
More and more of our generous supporters are choosing to leave a legacy to St. Joseph’s Foundation so they can make a difference to generations to come. Whether you leave a small or large amount, everything can make a difference:
- €100 could provide information arts and craft supplies for users of our service
- €2,000 could help provide new computer equipment for one of our hubs
- €15,000 could help purchase new forms of transports for our units
Types of legacies
- Pecuniary: A gift of a specific amount of money.
- Residuary: A share in the rest of your assets that you have not already given to your family and friends.
- Specific: A gift of a specific item. This can include land, property, art, bonds or a sum of money.
- A codicil: A codicil needs to be witnessed and signed in the same way as the original will, and should be kept in the same place as the original will.
If you have already made a will and you wish to give a gift to St. Joseph’s Foundation, you will need to prepare a new will, or ask your solicitor to add a codicil (addition) in a similar way to the original will.
Download our guide to Leaving a legacy here
For further information please contact our Fundraising department at 063-21679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate in Memory
Please accept our sincere condolences if you have recently lost someone
St. Joseph’s Foundation is grateful to you for considering us at this difficult time. Your donation in memory of a loved one will help the St. Joseph’s Foundation provide services to over 1,400 people with Autism/Intellectual disabilities.
How to donate
Send a cheque or postal order to Fundraising, St. Joseph’s Foundation, Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork, P56 KD26
Using the donate button below
Via Bank Transfer: Contact fundraising 063-21679 for these details.
Donations in lieu of flowers
People can also request donations to St. Joseph’s Foundation in lieu of flowers at a funeral or memorial service. If this is something you are considering, you might include this wording in your loved one’s death notice:
Donations in lieu of flowers to: St. Joseph’s Foundation, Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork, P56 KD26. www.stjosephsfoundation.ie Tel 063 – 21679 email@example.com